• Torwali-English dictionary by Inam Ullah (2005) (+audio)
• Center for language engineering: Torwali-English dictionary
• Torwali keyboard to type the Arabic characters
• An overview of linguistic structures in Torwali by Wayne Lunsford (2001)
• Torwali, an account of a Dardic language of the Swat Kohistan, by George Grierson (1929)
The Torwali is an endangered language spoken in the Swat valley. It's a Dardic language.
• studies about the Torwali language & culture, by Zubair Torwali
• Vestiges of Torwali culture (2006)